- Science Park Exploration Museum
The Exploration Museum showcases high-tech industry in Taiwan and Science Park development related artifacts so that people can understand how the Science Park evolved from Wangan Computers to today's high-tech industry.
The Exploration Museum's permenant exhibition explores the history of the park, Taiwan's industrial manufacturers, and also science and technology related articles. Also a special exhibition area showcases recent industry trends, like cloud designs and new flat panel designs. Come visit and you will learn more about Hsinchu Science Park of how sugarcane and tea fields came to be the golden era of today. Guided tours through the museum can be arranged by appointment.
- Location: No.1, Keji 5th Road, East Dist., Hsinchu City
- Tel: 03-5773311 ext. 2222, 2223, 2224
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00. Free Entrance.
- Suggested attractions nearby: TJin Shan Temple, Lake Placid
- Traffic Suggestion: Bus: 1, 31 Free Bus: 55